- ESPN’s Jeff Dickerson thinks the Bears will end up letting WR Allen Robinson walk in free agency this year, as the gap between the two sides in contract negotiations seems too wide to bridge given Chicago’s limited financial flexibility.
- Bears placed WR Dwayne Harris on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
“It was important for us to talk to Adrian and understand the role that they’re going to play from now on,” said Bevell, via Dave Birkett.
- Swift missed practice on Thursday with a concussion, which puts his status for Week 11 against the Panthers in jeopardy, per the Athletic’s Chris Burke.
- ESPN’s Michael Rothstein expects the Lions to franchise WR Kenny Golladay this offseason regardless of if a new regime is in place or not.
- Lions DE Romeo Okwara said he hasn’t had any discussions about a new contract with the team yet. He leads the team with six sacks and his deal is up after this season. (Birkett)
- The Lions are bringing in DT Kevin Strong for a visit this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky expects the Packers to let RB Aaron Jones walk in free agency given the dropping cap in 2021 and the fact they spent a second-round pick this past year on a replacement in AJ Dillon.
- Packers LT David Bakhtiari‘s deal includes roster bonuses of $11.072 million, $9.5 million and $9.5 million in 2021-2023 that can be converted to signing bonuses to lessen his cap hit. (Demovsky)
- Bakhtiari’s base salaries over the four years of the deal will be $1.075 million, $3.2 million, $6.7 million and finally 20.2 million in the final year, 2024.