- Buccaneers GM Jason Licht says he’s “going to do everything we can to get Adam Humphries back in the mix” this offseason. (Greg Auman)
- According to Jason La Canfora, it was actually Jason Witten who was pursuing a return to the Cowboys and not vice versa.
- Adam Schefter of ESPN, citing league sources, previously reported that Cowboys HC Jason Garrett had made multiple attempts this season to get Witten to come out of retirement and help them push for a playoff spot.
- Garrett said WR Allen Hurns: “We’ve communicated via text. The surgery went well. He seems to be doing well and seems to be in good spirits. There is an expectation of a full recovery.” (Brandon George)
- Garrett says WR Cole Beasley has a right ankle injury: “We’ll see how he feels as the week goes on. He did get an ankle sprain in the game. It seemed like he was doing a little bit better today.” (Brandon George)
- Foles needed to play 33 percent of the team’s snaps in 2018 and they made playoffs. However, he wound up falling four offensive snaps short of the threshold.
- Ryan Dunleavy of NJ.com takes a look at eight potential cap casualties worth watching for the Giants this offseason.