- Per Fox Sports’ Sarah Walsh, Buccaneers QB Tom Brady is really relishing the Florida weather: “You won’t catch me dead living in the northeast anymore. I’m loving the warm weather. It’s been a great feeling.”
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler and Dan Graziano note that a strong finish to the season could not only put Falcons interim HC Raheem Morris in a good position to take over full time, but it could also make him a candidate for other head coach openings around the league.
- One candidate for the Falcons open general manager position is Rams director of college scouting Brad Holmes, per Fowler and Graziano.
- The Athletic’s Tori McElhaney writes it’s hard to see the Falcons bringing back C Alex Mack, RB Todd Gurley or DE Charles Harris in 2021.
- However, Falcons S Keanu Neal has been playing better recently and appears to be back to full health, so Atlanta could look to re-sign him, per McElhaney.
- McElhaney adds DE Steven Means and CB Darqueze Dennard are players the team would likely want to keep. Falcons K Younghoe Koo will also be high on the list to re-sign.
- McElhaney has a hard time seeing the Falcons making S Damontae Kazee a priority to re-sign coming off his Achilles injury.
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler and Dan Graziano say the Panthers come up in discussions with people in the league as a team that could have a general manager vacancy this offseason. Panthers GM Marty Hurney is in the final year of his contract.
- Darin Gantt of the team website writes the Panthers probably have the cap space to re-sign one of either OT Taylor Moton or WR Curtis Samuel, but not both.
- Panthers OC Joe Brady said he’s not thinking about any potential opportunities to interview for a head coaching job this offseason as it would be unfair to his players. (Joe Person)
- The Panthers brought in kickers Chandler Catanzaro, Lirim Hajrullahu and Louie Zervos for workouts this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Athletic’s Jeff Duncan says the Saints don’t plan to formally appeal the $500,000 fine and lost seventh-round draft pick for COVID-19 protocol violations. However, they’ve continued to try to work through back channels to convince the NFL to reduce the discipline.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!