- The Buccaneers ruled out WR Chris Godwin, RB LeSean McCoy and WR Justin Watson from Thursday night’s game, while RB Leonard Fournette is listed as doubtful and WRs Mike Evans and Scott Miller are questionable. (Kevin Fishbain)
- Practice squad WR Josh Pearson traveled with the team and could be elevated to the active roster if needed. (Greg Auman)
- The Buccaneers are hosting RB Aca’Cedric Ware for a visit this week. (Albert Breer)
- According to ESPN’s Vaughn McClure, Falcons first-round CB A.J. Terrell is nearing clearance from the COVID-19 list and could play in Week 5 against Carolina. He returned to the team facility for meetings.
- Falcons WR Julio Jones missed practice Wednesday after hurting his hamstring Monday night. (Mike Garafolo)
- The Falcons are bringing in LBs James Burgess and Jake Carlock for workouts this week. (Albert Breer)
- Falcons re-signed DB J.J. Wilcox. (NFLTR)
- Falcons placed S Damontae Kazee on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Falcons released S Jamal Carter from their practice squad.
- According to the Athletic’s Jeff Duncan, the NFL is considering moving the Saints and Chargers’ Monday night game to Indianapolis if the Saints have to evacuate there due to Hurricane Delta.