A report surfaced Saturday that the Buccaneers plan to bring back QB Jameis Winston for the 2020 season and could use either the franchise or transition tag on him.
However, Bucs HC Bruce Arians told reporters after the game that no decision has been made.
“There’s been no decision on any player. We don’t make those decisions until the end of the season,” Arians per, via Jenna Laine of ESPN.
Packers HC Matt LaFleur called LT Bryan Bulaga, who is in the final year of his contract, “absolutely critical” to their success.
“He’s been absolutely critical. First of all, I think he’s playing at a really high level, and he’s been instrumental,” said LaFleur, via Ryan Wood.
- Packers signed OT John Leglue off of the Saints’ practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Packers placed OT Yosh Nijman on injured reserve.
Vikings RB Alexander Mattison, who is questionable for Week 16 due to a high-ankle sprain, said he is taking things “day by day” with his recovery.
“You’ve just got to take it day by day & hope you wake up feeling better the next day. It could be one of those things that just takes a little bit longer than necessary or I could wake up feeling great,” said Mattison, via Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press.
- Vikings RB Dalvin Cook did not practice on Saturday due to his shoulder injury and has since been ruled out from Week 16, while Mattison participated in individual drills. (Chris Tomasson)
- OUT for Week 16: RB Dalvin Cook (shoulder).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 16: RB Alexander Mattison (ankle)