- A report surfaced Monday that Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson has requested a trade out of Arizona.
- Cardinals HC Steve Wilks told reporters they won’t trade Peterson and he plans to meet with him later on in the day: “We’re not trading Patrick. That’s out of the question.” (Josh Weinfuss)
- Cardinals QB Josh Rosen didn’t practice Monday, but he is no longer in a walking boot, said Wilks: “He’s doing well and he should be ready to go on Wednesday.” (Josh Weinfuss)
- According to Howard Balzer, the Arizona Cardinals brought in three safeties for tryouts on Saturday including Rolan Milligan, Eddie Pleasant and Fish Smithson. Of this group, the Cardinals signed Pleasent to their active roster.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Saints are looking around in the trade market for cornerback help.
- The Saints have been mentioned as a serious team to watch for Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson. (NFLTR)
- Saints G Larry Warford said his back injury is going to require maintenance throughout the remainder of the season. (Josh Katzenstein)
Vikings QB Kirk Cousins admitted that the team’s offense was “all over the map” during Sunday’s game against the Jets.
“[It was] all over the map,” Cousins said, via Pro Football Talk. “There were a lot of positives. Any time you score 37 points on the road, you’re doing something right. There were certainly a lot of places that weren’t good enough. When you have special teams giving you good field position and you have a defense giving you the ball back, it probably makes it look better than it really was. That’s complimentary football. That’s team football and we’re so grateful for our defense and special teams with the way they played today because it gave us the opportunities to go back out there and score points.”