- Ian Rapoport reports Packers RB Dexter Williams is expected to miss at least three weeks due to a sprained MCL sprain. Rapoport adds that Williams is a candidate to be placed on the Packers’ injured reserve.
- The Packers brought in OT Wyatt Miler, RB Mark Thompson, and RB Mike Weber for tryouts on Saturday. (Albert Breer)
“The great thing we’ve found now is we have Christian back, but we also have Mike Davis, and so we have two running backs that can play at the highest level. We don’t have to push one guy to play too much. I think we have two tremendous weapons,” Rhule said, via SiriusXM NFL Radio. “I think Christian will be back out there for us, I think he’ll play as hard as he can as much as he can, but on the flip side we also have Mike Davis, and that’s the best of both worlds to me.”
- The Panthers have ruled out LT Russell Okung (calf) from Week 9. (Joe Person)
- Panthers HC Matt Rhule mentioned that OL Greg Little, Trent Scott, and Dennis Daley as possibilities to fill in for Okung. (Person)
- Rhule added that he expects the Panthers to use a rotation of players at left tackle.
Seahawks DE Carlos Dunlap said joining a new organization has been “a lot to process” but Seattle has done well to make it a smooth transition.
“These last couple of days, it has been a lot to process, but this organization has done everything within their power to make that transition,” said Dunlap, via Curtis Crabtree.
Dunlap added that he was excited to be at the Seahawks’ facilities on Wednesday after self-isolating due to virus protocols.
“I’m super excited. I mean, this is a whole lot better than the hotel room I’ve been in the last six days,” said Dunlap, via Crabtree.