- According to ESPN’s Jenna Laine, the Buccaneers have a top-30 visit scheduled with Alabama DT Quinnen Williams.
- Tampa Bay also sent RB coach Todd McNair to Georgia’s pro day for a private meeting with RB Elijah Holyfield. (Laine)
- The Buccaneers reportedly met with UMass WR Andy Isabella before his pro day. (Tony Pauline)
- The Buccaneers announced they’ve hired two women as assistant coaches on Wednesday, including Lori Locust as an assistant defensive line coach and Maral Javadifar as an assistant strength and conditioning coach.
Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff said the team has had “really good conversations” with WR Julio Jones‘ representation regarding a long-term extension, but there is “no particular time” on when a deal will be finalized.
“We’ll continue to talk with both Julio and his representation,” said Dimitroff, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “We’ve have had really good conversations with them. There is no particular time on that. I’m not concerned about it, nor is he. We’ll get that figured out.”
- West Virginia QB Will Grier had dinner before his pro day with the Panthers OC Norv Turner. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- The Saints will reportedly meet with West Virginia WRs David Sills and Gary Jennings. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)