- Adam Schefter reports that the Eagles were listening to offers on TE Zach Ertz, but his injury ultimately prevented a trade from being completed.
- According to Schefter, Philadelphia has a similar situation with injured WR DeSean Jackson.
- Schefter adds that the Eagles would listen to any offers for WR Alshon Jeffery.
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks are potentially still interested in adding pass rushers even after trading for former Bengals DE Carlos Dunlap.
- Rapoport mentions the Seahawks have had talks with the Falcons about DE Takk McKinley and with the Washington Football Team about DE Ryan Anderson.
- If the Seahawks need to shed some salary, Rapoport mentions TE Jacob Hollister as a trade candidate who’s piqued some interest.
- Adam Schefter confirms that Hollister is available in trade talks.
- Adam Schefter reports that the Vikings are open to trading franchise S Anthony Harris if a team is willing to take on his salary.
- Harris stands to make a base salary of $11.4 million fully guaranteed for the 2020 season and will be an unrestricted free agent next year.
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, while Washington hasn’t shopped 2019 first-round QB Dwayne Haskins, it’s clear that he’s available if teams are interested in adding a high-upside developmental quarterback.
- So far, Washington has received little interest in Haskins, per Rapoport.
- He adds that while Washington appears open to dealing DE Ryan Anderson, it appears the team wants to keep veteran DE Ryan Kerrigan. Both players are in the last year of their contract.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!