Here are some of the latest NFL stories.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweets that the Reggie Bush plans to play this weekend against the Seattle Seahawks. Bush has missed the last seven weeks with a broken fibula.
- John Glennon of the Tennessean reports that the Tennessee Titans brought Larry Johnson in for a workout but a deal doesn’t appear to imminent.
- The Cleveland Browns announced yesterday that the signed Clifton Smith who has been used a return man throughout his career. With Josh Cribbs ailing Smith could fill in for him while his is recovering.
- Jeff Reed will no longer be kicking for the Pittsburgh Steelers after the team let him go and signed Shaun Suisham to replace him. Since the Bengals have lost Mike Nugent for the remainder of the season, Reed could be an option for them.
- The New York Giants have lost another wide-receiver this season. Ramses Barden is unlikely play again this season after suffering a “serious ligament injury.”