- Bengals CB Nate Clements is dealing with an abdominal strain. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Bengals CB Leon Hall has been cleared to fully participate in training camp activities. (Geoff Hobson)
- The Bills had Leodis McKelvin, Justin Rogers, and C.J. Spiller returning punts during Friday’s practice. (BuffaloBills)
- The Buccaneers released WR Dezmon Briscoe after he failed a conditioning test. (Tampa Bay Times)
- Buccaneers sign WR Landon Cox and CB Marquese Wheaton.
- Buccaneers WR Arrelious Benn will miss 4 weeks after suffering a sprained MCL suffered on Friday. (Pro Football Talk)
- Chargers announce the signing of QB Kyle Boller to a one-year deal.
- Jamaal Charles, Eric Berry, and Tony Moeaki all passed their physicals and have been cleared to practice.
- Eagles TE Brent Celek sustained a mild MCL sprain during Thursday’s practice. (Reuben Frank)
- Andy Reid mentioned that Joselio Hanson is the front-runner for Eagles slot corner job. (Wilmington News Journal)
- Eagles CB Curtis Marsh was working as the first-string right cornerback in passing situations. (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)
- Giants WR Hakeem Nicks has begun running in a pool a few months after having foot surgery. (ESPN New York)
- Jets WR Santonio Holmes was one of the last players to show for Jets training camp on Thursday. (ESPN New York)
- Jets G Matt Slauson will share reps with Vladimir Ducasse during training camp. (Jenny Vrentas)
- Jets head coach Rex Ryan hinted that CB Antonio Cromartie could end up seeing time at wide receiver this season. (Manish Mehta)
- Lions placed RB Jahvid Best on their active/PUP.
- Rams third-round pick DB Trumaine Johnson missed the team’s Wednesday practice because he overslept. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Ravens fine OT Bryant McKinnie $30,000 for missing Wednesday report day. (Jason Cole)
- Ravens LT Bryant McKinnie‘s “days appear quite numbered” in Baltimore. ( Jason La Canfora)
- Redskins claim WR Dezmon Briscoe off waivers from the Buccaneers. (Adam Caplan)
- Marshawn Lynch‘s lawyer suggested that he plans on taking the ongoing DUI case to trial. (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Titans release rookie OL Chandler Burden. (The Tennessean)