- WR Michael Crabtree isn’t expected to be activated from the PUP list this week. (Profootballtalk)
- WR Mario Manningham is listed as questionable for Week 11.
- 49ers promoted TE Derek Carrier to their active roster.
- Bears waived LB Larry Grant
- Bears promoted DE Cheta Ozougwi to their active roster.
- The team promoted S Tony Dye from the practice squad and waived CB Chris Lewis-Harris in a corresponding move. (Aaron Wilson)
- TE Julius Thomas is listed as probable for Week 11.
- WR Dexter McCluster is listed as probable for Week 11.
- RB Donald Brown isn’t expected to replace Trent Richardson in the starting lineup any time soon. (Indianapolis Star)
- Coach Chuck Pagano doesn’t know “what the heck is going on” with Trent Richardson‘s struggles. (Profootballtalk)
- WR Mike Wallace is expected to play in Week 11, barring an unexpected setback. (Barry Jackson)
- Dolphins placed OT Will Yeatman on injured reserve with a torn ACL.
- Dolphins signed C Sam Brenner to their active roster.
- RB Jason Snelling was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and various traffic charges early Friday morning. (Barrow County News)
- WR Stephen Hill is listed as probable for Week 11.
- RE Ziggy Ansah is not expected to play in Week 11. (Dave Birkett)
- WLB Chase Blackburn has been ruled out for Week 11.
- CB Drayton Florence is listed as questionable for Week 11. (Joe Person)
- CB Alfonzo Dennard has been ruled out for Week 11. (Boston Herald)
- CB Aqib Talib is listed as questionable for Week 11. (Ben Volin)
- TE Rob Gronkowski is listed as probable for Week 11.
- QB Terrelle Pryor has been ruled out for Week 11.
- Raiders promoted rookie QB Tyler Wilson to their active roster.
- Raiders waived DL Brian Sanford.
- WR Leonard Hankerson is listed as probable for Week 11.
- Seahawks activated LT Russell Okung from injured reserve with the designation to return.
- Seahawks waived QB B.J. Daniels.