- Bills OC Nathaniel Hackett mentioned that he QB Thad Lewis to run the team’s “full offensive package” this weekend. (Buffalo News)
- The Browns placed QB Brian Hoyer on season-ending injured reserve with a torn right ACL.
- QB Brian Hoyer will undergo ACL surgery on Friday, October 19. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Browns signed WR Charles Johnson off of the Packers’ practice squad.
- LB Vic So’oto was released with an injury settlement.
- Chiefs placed rookie TE Travis Kelce on injured reserve.
- Chiefs signed S Bradley McDougald to their active roster.
- Rookie QB Matt Barkley mentioned that his right shoulder was still bothering him during the offseason. (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- RB Adrian Peterson is expected to play on Sunday, despite the horrible situation he and his family have been dealing with in recent days. (Josina Anderson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!