- 49ers waived WR Chris Harper.
- RB C.J. Spiller mentioned that his sprained ankle is “definitely” healing. (BuffaloBills.com)
- RB C.J. Spiller put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- QB Thad Lewis put in a full practice on Thursday.
- WR Stevie Johnson put in a full practice on Thursday.
- WR Eddie Royal was held out of Thursday’s practice. (Michael Gehlken)
- QB Michael Vick has been ruled out for Week 7. (Geoff Mosher)
- OT Jason Peters will return to practice on Thursday. (Rueben Frank)
- RB Steven Jackson and WR Roddy White did not practice on Thursday. (Vaughn McClure)
- LB Sean Weatherspoon is still in a walking boot. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- HC Tom Coughlin told reporters that he hasn’t even considered the idea of benching QB Eli Manning. (New York Daily News)
- Coughlin mentioned that they will be “very careful” with RB David Wilson‘s neck injury. (New York Daily News)
- RB Brandon Jacobs practiced on Thursday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- RB Andre Brown is practicing this week, but will be out until Week 10. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants have already ruled out RB David Wilson for Week 7. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- WR Cecil Shorts mentioned that he’s “more optimistic” about playing on Sunday than he was on Wednesday. (John Oehser)
- WR Stephen Burton has been cleared to resume practicing. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- WR Santonio Holmes did not practice on Thursday. (Manish Mehta)
- CB Kyle Wilson is questionable for Week 7. (ESPN New York)
- WR Calvin Johnson practiced on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- RB Joique Bell put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- Lions released RB Steven Miller from their practice squad.
- Lions signed CB Chris Greenwood to their practice squad.
- TE Rob Gronkowski‘s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, mentioned that we won’t know his client’s status until later this week. (Ben Volin)
- TE Rob Gronkowski put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- WR Danny Amendola and CB Aqib Talib did not practice on Thursday. (Jeff Howe)
- RB Shane Vereen is no longer in need of his hard cast to protect his wrist. (Jeff Howe)
- WR Julian Edelman put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- G Dan Connolly returned to practice on Thursday. (Jeff Howe)
- RB Brandon Bolden put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- HC Mike Shanahan and QB Robert Griffin III have agreed that RGIII “needs to run more” this season if their going to start winning more games. (Washington Times)
- Rookie OLB Jarvis Jones has been diagnosed with a concussion. (Burt Lauten)
- ILB Sean Spence returned to practice on Wednesday. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- The Texans will start Case Keenum against the Chiefs. (NFLTR)
- The Texans have already ruled out QB Matt Schaub for Week 7.
- RB Arian Foster was held out of Thursday’s practice, but “will play” in Week 7. (John McClain)
- Texans will start rookie S D.J. Swearinger over Shiloh Keo this weekend. (Tania Ganguli)
- The Titans haven’t ruled out QB Jake Locker playing in Week 7. (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans have benched C Rob Turner in favor of rookie Brian Schwenke. (Nashville Tennessean)
- S Harrison Smith may need season-ending surgery on his turf toe injury. (NFLTR)
- QB Christian Ponder has not requested a trade out of Minnesota. (NFLTR)
- Vikings signed WR Rodney Smith to their active roster.