- The Bengals kicker for Week 16 will end up being a game-time decision between Josh Brown and Mike Nugent. (Joe Reedy)
- DB Leodis McKelvin has been placed on the injured/reserved list due to a groin injury.
- WR Donald Jones was placed on the non-football/illness list due to an unknown illness. (Buffalo News)
- LB Kirk Morrison has been re-signed by the team.
- TE Scott Chandler was able to return to practice on Thursday. (BuffaloBills.com)
- TE Jordan Cameron will need to go through the league’s concussion protocol.
- TE Rob Housler put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Darren Urban)
- QB Ryan Lindley will be the the Cardinals’ starting quarterback in Week 16. (Darren Urban)
- DB Brandon Taylor is expected to start at the strong safety position for week 16. (Michael Gehlken)
- Head coach Chuck Pagano is expected to return with the team on Monday. (NFLTR)
- RB DeMarco Murray practiced today after dealing with a foot injury. (Todd Archer)
- WR Dez Bryant put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- No practice for WR Brian Hartline on Thursday. (Brian Biggane)
- No practice for WR Davone Bess on Thursday. (Adam Beasley)
- TE Clay Harbor mentioned that he broke three bones in his lower back during the team’s week 15 game. (Jeff McLane)
- DB Nnamdi Asomugha mentioned that he could be open to restructuring his contract. (Tim McManus)
- TE Evan Moore has been signed. (NFLTR)
- RB Bryce Brown will handle kick return duties. (Zach Berman)
- WR Jeremy Maclin put in a full practice on Thursday. (Jeff McLane)
- WR Roddy White put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Atlanta Falcons)
- WR Harry Douglas practiced in a limited fashion on Wednesday due to a rib injury. (Michael Cunningham)
- PK Lawrence Tynes does not think he is in a slump. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- WR Hakeem Nicks was seen at practice with a wrap around his left knee. (Jenny Vrentas)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw did not practice today due to a knee injury. (Jenny Vrentas)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew mentions that he is not planning on holding out in the offseason. (Vito Stellino)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew did not practice today due to a lingering foot injury. (Vito Stellino)
- No practice for RB Rashad Jennings on Thursday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- QB Tim Tebow will unlikely be a Jet in 2013. (Rich Cimini)
- TE Dustin Keller is expected to remain out for the teams week 16 game due to an ankle injury. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Calvin Johnson put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- RB Mikel Leshoure put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- TE Brandon Pettigrew did not practice today due to an ankle injury. (Chris McCosky)
- RB Steven Jackson could be a signing option for the team in 2013. (NFLTR)
- WR James Jones seems more focused since becoming a father. (Lori Nickel)
- RB Alex Green did not practice today due to a concussion. (Pete Dougherty)
- WR Jordy Nelson did not practice today due to a hamstring injury. (Pete Dougherty)
- RB James Starks is dealing with a bone bruise in his knee. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- No practice for WR Brandon LaFell on Thursday. (Jonathan Jones)
- WR Torrey Smith practiced today after dealing with a concussion. (Aaron Wilson)
- QB Robert Griffin III is practicing today and is “moving fine”. (Rich Campbell)
- RB Chris Ivory put in a limited practice again on Thursday.
- DL Jason Jones has been placed in the injured/reserved list due to a knee injury. (NFLTR)
- WR Emmanuel Sanders put in a full practice on Thursday. (Ken Laird)
- Texans waived RB Jonathan Grimes. (Nick Scurfield)
- WR Kenny Britt put in a full practice on Thursday. (Titans)
- No practice for RB Adrian Peterson on Thursday. (Judd Zulgad)
- Free agent DL Brian Price visited the team for the second time. (Adam Schefter)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!