- Dane Brugler believes LSU CB Rashard Robinson would be one of the top 50 players in the 2016 NFL Draft if it were not for his maturity problems issues during college.
- Robinson was suspended in 2014 because of an off-the-field issue and failed to gain reinstatement for the 2015 season.
- Tyler Dunne says it is hard to see the Bills selecting a quarterback in the first round and thinks Michigan State QB Connor Cook is a possibility if they wait.
- According to Joe Person, the Panthers interviewed Thomas McGauhey on Tuesday for their assistant special teams job.
- Person adds the Panthers will interview Kevin O’Dea on Wednesday and Chase Blackburn on Thursday for the same position.
- Adam Caplan reports the Rams have hired former University of Georgia TEs coach John Lilly to be their next tight ends coach.
- According to Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times, the expectation is for Seahawks HC Pete Carroll to land a two- or three-year deal before the start of the 2016 season.
- Seahawks WR Paul Richardson is expected to be fully recovered in time for training camp from the Week 10 hamstring injury that landed him on the season-ending injured reserve, per Condotta.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!