- HC Jim Harbaugh mentioned that G Mike Iupati (concussion) has been cleared to practice. (Matt Barrows)
- GM Phil Emery confirmed that they have received “two or three interesting” offers from teams in recent weeks, but nothing that they are compelled to take.
“We’ve had two or three interesting things that have come across, where people have called,” Emery said Monday, via Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times. “But nothing that helps the Bears win now. We would be in a position where we gave up much more than we’re promised.”
- HC Mike Pettine confirmed that they have received calls regarding trades, but added that “for all talk that happens, trades rarely happen.” (Nate Ulrich)
- HC Chuck Pagano mentioned that even though S LaRon Landry will be eligible to return from suspension, they will take advantage of a one-week roster exemption that allows Landry to participate in practice adding him to their roster. (Stephen Holder)
- G T.J. Lang mentioned via his Twitter account that he’s optimistic about his ankle injury moving forward.