- RB LaMichael James was carted off the field after he suffered what appears to be a left arm or wrist injury. (Matt Maiocco)
- QB Peyton Manning was “ruthlessly efficient” in 7-on-7 and full team drills while in the red zone. (Jeff Legwold)
- The Broncos appear to be expanding TE Julius Thomas’ role in their offense. (Jeff Legwold)
- RB Ronnie Hillman was working as a kick returner on Sunday, which could give him a leg up in the competition for a roster spot. (Jeff Legwold)
- HC John Harbaugh told reporters that OL Will Rackley is dealing with potential concussion and CB Chykie Brown tweaked his hamstring. (Aaron Wilson)
- A number of players stood out in Sunday’s practice including: LB Junior Galette, CB Champ Bailey, QB Luke McCown and LB Ramon Humber. (Mike Triplett)
- C Jonathan Goodwin took his first snaps with the first team offense ahead of Tim Lelito. (Mike Triplett)
- Rookie WR Martavis Bryant missed practice due to a groin issue. (Scott Brown)
- OL David Snow broke his foot on Friday and will undergo surgery. (Scott Brown)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!