“I’m happy that the NFLPA and NFL worked hard to agree on a new Substances of Abuse policy. I’m very thankful to my union for fighting for a significant reduction in my suspension. I’m glad I can go to the facility during my suspension. I look forward to going to meetings, working out individually, and learning from my coaches and teammates. I cant wait until game 11 to get back on the field!”
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned Friday that doctors told OLB John Abraham he will need to take a year off following his most recent concussion test. (Darren Urban)
- RB Andre Ellington (foot) is listed as probable for Week 3.
- RB/WR De’Anthony Thomas (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 3.
- TE Rob Gronkowski (knee) is listed as probable for Week 3.
- RB Shane Vereen (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Week 3.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew (hand surgery) is listed as questionable for Week 3.