- HC Bruce Arians announced that rookie QB Logan Thomas will take first team reps on Wednesday. (Mike Jurecki)
- Arians is hoping that QB Carson Palmer can practice in full on Thursday or Friday. (Darren Urban)
- Arians added that QB Drew Stanton has not yet passed concussion protocol. (Adam Green)
- QB Jake Locker said his thumb is improving and he was able to do a few things on Wednesday. (Jim Wyatt)
- Locker added that he’s hoping to practice on Thursday. (Jim Wyatt)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!