- OLB Aldon Smith sat out most of Tuesday’s practice after sustaining a right-foot injury, though it is not considered to be serious. (Eric Branch)
- According to Vaughn McClure, C Joe Hawley returned from a torn ACL and MCL on Tuesday for a limited practice.
- Second-round rookie CB Jalen Collins returned from a pre-draft surgery on Tuesday for individual drills.
- OL Peter Konz had a limited practice on Tuesday after suffering a torn ACL injury last season.
- OLB Brooks Reed returned for a limited practice on Tuesday after missing time with a groin injury.
- Darryl Slater of the Newark Star-Ledger reports that Jets held tryouts for WR Mark Harrison, WR Christian Green, CB Jonte Green, and OT Charles Brown.
- Second-year TE Jace Amaro did not participate in team drills on Tuesday, due to a back injury he suffered last week.
- Rookie WR Devin Smith did not attend Tuesday’s practice, due to his girlfriend giving birth. It is unclear whether he will return for Wednesday or Thursday.
- HC Todd Bowles said that RB Stevan Ridley will not participate during the jet’s three-day minicamp, as he is still recovering from a torn ACL from last season.
- Bill Voth of the Black and Blue Review writes that first-round rookie LB Shaq Thompson could return from a tweaked hamstring for Wednesday and Thursday’s OTAs, “if all goes as planned“.