- OLB Aldon Smith sat out most of Tuesday’s practice after sustaining a right-foot injury, though it is not considered to be serious. (Eric Branch)
- According to Vaughn McClure, C Joe Hawley returned from a torn ACL and MCL on Tuesday for a limited practice.
- Second-round rookie CB Jalen Collins returned from a pre-draft surgery on Tuesday for individual drills.
- OL Peter Konz had a limited practice on Tuesday after suffering a torn ACL injury last season.
- OLB Brooks Reed returned for a limited practice on Tuesday after missing time with a groin injury.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!