- Michael C. Wright projects rookie David Fales to be the team’s No. 3 quarterback, but admits that he could be waived and placed on the practice squad.
- Veteran WR Santonio Holmes appears to have done enough to secure a roster spot. (Michael C. Wright)
- The Bears could end up keeping just two tight ends. (Michael C. Wright)
- Michael C. Wright doesn’t have DE Cornelius Washington making the final roster cut.
- S M.D. Jennings appears to be on the chopping block. (Michael C. Wright)
- Pat Yasinskas has RB Jeff Demps making the cut.
- The Buccaneers could keep six WRs with Solomon Patton being No. 6. (Pat Yasinskas)
- TE Luke Stocker is projected to make the team after the Bucs traded Tim Wright this week. (Pat Yasinskas)
- Former Chargers first-round pick DE Larry English is projected to make the team. (Pat Yasinskas)
- Eric D. Williams projects Brad Sorensen to make the team as the Chargers’ No. 3 quarterback.
- RB Branden Oliver, WR Javontee Herndon WR Tevin Reese, and TE Mike Flacco are all candidates end up on the team’s practice squad if they clears waivers. (Eric D. Williams)
- QB Seth Lobato ultimately didn’t show enough to secure a roster spot. (James Walker)
- Former second-round pick RB Daniel Thomas is not projected to make the 53-man roster. (James Walker)
- James Walker projects the Dolphins keeping seven receivers on their roster, but mentions that Marcus Thigpen is primarily a kick returner and special teams contributor.
- Mike Triplett projects the Saints keeping all three of their quarterbacks.
- Rookie WRs Brandon Coleman and Seantavius Jones appear to be practice-squad candidates. (Mike Triplett)
- Ben Goessling projects Rodney Smith to beat out undrafted rookie Kain Colter for the final receiver job.
- Vikings could end up cutting seventh-round pick LB Brandon Watts. (Ben Goessling)
- S Jamarca Sanford is not expected to make the team. (Ben Goessling)