Home Bears NFL Notes: Bears, Cards, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Lions & Steelers
- LB Lance Briggs will undergo further evaluation on Tuesday to determine the severity of a groin injury that forced him out of Week 12’s game. (Michael C. Wright)
- CB Kyle Fuller will have further evaluation on Tuesday for his MCL injury that was originally considered to be a minor injury. (Michael C. Wright)
- QB Nick Foles will have a follow-up appointment either within the next two weeks to determine the recovery time on his broken collarbone. (Zach Berman)
- TE Zach Ertz was a full participant in Monday’s practice after playing through an oblique injury in Week 12. (Zach Berman)
- LB Emmanuel Acho was limited in Monday’s practice after leaving Sunday’s game with a groin injury. (Zach Berman)
- SS William Moore will practice in pads this week and has a possibility of playing in Week 13.
- CB Ike Taylor (broken forearm) said he has been medically cleared to play and will start in Week 13. (Mark Kaboly)