- Bears announced that OL Mike Adams did not travel with the team to Detroit, making him out for Week 14.
- Adam Schefter reports that has spoken two separate Falcons’ officials Saturday evening and one thinks WR Julio Jones plays against the Rams tomorrow while the other one doesn’t.
- According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins have $13 million in cap space to carry over into 2017, which would leave them between $36 million to $44 million.
- Jackson expects the Dolphins to cut DE Mario Williams ($8.5 million) and LB Koa Misi ($4.5 million) this offseason.
- Although Miami is “determined to find a solution” for C Mike Pouncey‘s hip injury, Jackson believes he will not be released since he would be owed $5 million if he’s cut.
- Jackson lists WR Jarvis Landry, LB Kiko Alonso, TE Dion Sims, and possibly WR Kenny Stills as potential extension targets for the Dolphins.
- Jackson does not think the team will re-sign impending free-agent LB Jelani Jackson and that he might require another knee procedure after the season.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!