- DE Jared Allen said he’s confident he’ll be able to return for Week 5’s game against the Panthers after missing last week’s match up against the Packers due to pneumonia.
“We’re taking it day by day, and right now, I’m on track,” Allen said, via Andrew Seligman of the Associate Press.
- WR Eric Decker did not practice on Thursday after feeling tightness in his hamstring. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Calvin Johnson, RB Joique Bell, LB Travis Lewis, RB Theo Riddick and TE Joseph Fauria all did participate in Thursday’s practice. (Dave Birkett)
- RB Fozzy Whittaker (quad) told reporters that he plans on returning for Sunday’s game against the Bears. (Jonathan Jones)
- Tight ends Jordan Reed (hamstring) and Niles Paul (concussion) returned to practice on Thursday and put in limited sessions.
- QB Jake Locker (wrist) practice again on Thursday. (Jim Wyatt)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt mentioned that QB Jake Locker looked fine in Thursday’s practice and doesn’t see any reason why he won’t play this weekend. (John Glennon)