- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis told reporters on Friday that TE Tyler Eifert (back) is unlikely to play in Sunday’s game, but he doesn’t consider his back injury to be serious. (Ian Rapoport)
- Greg Auman mentions that the Buccaneers may need to promote a running back and a defensive lineman from their practice squad for Week 5’s game.
- Auman adds that the Buccaneers would need two roster spots and some of their backup cornerbacks could be in danger of being cut.
- Mike Jurecki is hearing that Cardinals starting guard Mike Iuapti and Evan Mathis could both be dealing with potential ankle fractures. However, Jurecki adds that the team won’t know the extent of their injuries until they get MRI results.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned during an appearance on 105.3 The Fan that there’s a “real good” chance LT Tyron Smith plays in Sunday’s game against the Bengals. (Jon Machota)
- Despite auditioning some free agent kickers, Jones expects K Dan Bailey to be available this weekend. (Jon Machota)