- HC Rex Ryan appears to be frustrated that OG Chris Williams has yet to participate in voluntary OTAs.
“I don’t know if he’s going to be planning on coming back or what; I haven’t seen him,” said Ryan, via Vic Curucci of the Buffalo News. “I haven’t talked to him, I haven’t seen him. I don’t even know what he looks like. I know these are voluntary type things, so that’s fine. I don’t know if he’s better than all of the rest of these guys, because all the rest of them are here.”
- Ryan went on to say that he came away impressed with DE Manny Lawson‘s performance during OTAs.
“You’ve got Manny Lawson making all the checks for everybody,” Ryan said. “That’s pretty darn impressive.”
- C Alex Mack said he will “absolutely not” opt out of his contract following the 2015 season. (Nate Ulrich)
- Vincent Bonsignore of the Los Angeles Daily News reports that Chargers officials and City of San Diego representatives will meet on June 2 to discuss a stadium proposal.
- Quarterbacks Colt McCoy and Kirk Cousins alternated with the second-team during Tuesday’s OTAs. (John Keim)
- Chris Cooley shared on ESPN 980 that “several people” within the Redskins have voiced concern about TE Jordan Reed‘s health. It was noted that Reed had his knee checked out during Tuesday’s practice.