- Bills C Eric Wood said S Aaron Williams left today’s game in an ambulance after he sustained head and neck injuries. (Mike Rodak)
- Jay Glazer reported before Sunday’s game that Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles had MRI’s on both of his knees this past week. (Adam Levitan)
- Glazer added that both of Charles’ knees are still sore.
- Following Sunday’s game, Jets HC Todd Bowles said that it’s “too early to tell” in regards to who will be the team’s starting quarterback.
- Geno Smith left today’s game against the Ravens with a knee injury and Ryan Fitzpatrick stepped in and led them to a win.
- Fitzpatrick said that he thinks the owner Woody Johnson, HC Todd Bowles and GM Mike Maccagnan don’t believe in him anymore, but he still believes he should be the team’s starter. (Conor Orr)
Vikings GM Rick Spielman explained earlier in the week that he has no plans to trade more draft picks for a left tackle upgrade, especially now that they’ve parted with the 2017 first-round pick in the deal for Sam Bradford.
“All of that stuff will be there at the end,” Spielman said. “I take it — we do, as a team — take it one day at a time, one game at a time. People say, ‘Why don’t you trade for this left tackle?’ — it’s not fantasy football. You have to tie in the business aspect. We did give up a first-round pick for Sam next year. I still have eight draft picks, my goal is always to have 10. I’m not going to touch any more draft picks.”