- HC John Fox said that RB Montee Ball strained his groin in Week 11. (Andrew Mason)
- WR Emmanuel Sanders is going through the leagues concussion protocol. (Andrew Mason)
- RB Antone Smith will miss the remainder of the season after breaking his leg in Week 11.
- CB Robert Alford will miss two-to-four weeks due to a broken wrist.
- Ravens signed TE Allen Reisner to thier practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens released Emmanuel Ogbuehi from their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
However, Gruden didn’t have any issue pointing out his concerns with RGIII’s performance on Sunday.
Gruden specifically mentioned that Griffin had a number of “fundamental flaws,” and that his footwork was “not even close” to where it needs to be.
- HC Jay Gruden said that LT Trent Williams is “day to day” after sustaining MCL and ankle sprains in Week 11. (Chris Russell)
- OLB Trent Murphy suffered partial PCL tear, but is expected to be able play through the injury. (Mike Jones)
- TE Jordan Reed injured his hamstring during Week 11. (Chris Russell)