- The Miami Dolphins are reportedly exploring the trade market for RT Ja’Wuan James. (NFLTR)
- Benjamin Allbright says to keep an eye on the Broncos as a potential landing spot for James.
- According to Troy Renck, the Broncos are interested in re-signing LBs Todd Davis and Corey Nelson.
- Renck says there’s still no update regarding RB C.J. Anderson‘s his future in Denver.
- Mike Klis confirms that the Broncos attempted to trade for QB Tyrod Taylor before the Bills sent him to the Browns last week.
- Klis writes that if Denver is looking to turn things around this season, then signing either Kirk Cousins or Case Keenum would be their best option.
- Otherwise, the Broncos could consider bringing in one of Josh McCown, Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Bradford and then draft one of the top quarterback prospects at No. 5 overall.
- Klis has been told that the Broncos will not be in on CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, but they do want a No. 3 cornerback.
- JP Finlay reports that the Redskins have extended contract offer to free agent OLB Trent Murphy. However, Finlay says nothing done and agreed to at this point in time.
- This comes after Murphy posted a cryptic Tweet on Sunday that said: “Blessed and highly favored!! Thankful for the many that have helped me along this journey and super pumped for the opportunities to come!!! LETS GO”
- According to Chris Tomasson, free agent DT Tom Johnson is no lock to return to re-sign with the
Vikings this offseason. Tomasson reports that Johnson’s contract demands may be over what Minnesota is willing to pay but it will still depend on other offers he gets from other teams.
- Tomasson adds that the Vikings would like to re-sign K Kai Forbath, but no offer has been made as of now and Minnesota is likely waiting until after Kirk Cousins signs to address Forbath.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!