Home Broncos NFL Notes: Broncos, Jets, Lions, Panthers & Seahawks
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told reporters after Sunday’s game that OLB DeMarcus Ware has an ulnar fracture.
- Kubiak added that they will evaluate Ware’s injury on Monday and determine whether he needs surgery or not. (Jeff Legwold)
- Broncos TE Virgil Green left the stadium on Sunday with a walking boot on his left leg. (Nick Groke)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that Jets WR Brandon Marshall has an MCL injury and is “not a lock” to be available for the team’s Week 3 game against the Chiefs.
- After Thursday’s game, Marshall was said to have a “slight” MCL injury.
- Adam Schefter reports that while the Lions have said that RB Ameer Abdullah is dealing with a “foot” injury, he was spotted after the game in a walking boot with a noticeable limp.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said after today’s game that WR Tyler Lockett has a “little bit of a sprained knee.” (Liz Mathews)
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin said he suffered a knee injury and will undergo an MRI on Monday. Baldwin was also dealing with back spasms throughout the game. (Sheil Kapadia)