- WR Josh Gordon returned to practice on Monday while his appear hearing continues in New York. (Ian Rapoport)
- Rookie QB Johnny Manziel started off with the first-team offense right away on Monday. (Tony Grossi)
- WR Mike Wallace returned to practice on Monday after missing some time with a hamstring injury. (James Walker)
- Meanwhile, the Dolphins announced that TE Charles Clay is expected to miss multiple practices with a knee injury.
According to Seth Walder of the New York Daily News, Jets sixth-round QB Tajh Boyd is “looking like a draft mistake.”
Boyd bring “virtually nothing to the field” and has thrown “at least” six interceptions during training camp, despite receiving very few reps.
- Steelers activated S Mike Mitchell from the PUP list on Monday.