- Browns QB Johnny Manziel said that his decision party during the team’s bye-week was a “lapse in judgement.” (Nate Ulrich)
- Regarding him not being honest with Browns’ coaches, Manziel said: “What I told them is between me and them. I don’t know how certain things got out.” (Nate Ulrich)
- According to Manziel, the Browns haven’t given him any indication that the next four weeks could be his last in Cleveland: “I haven’t got that impression from this organization.” (Nate Ulrich)
Jaguars LB Paul Posluszny recently underwent surgery on for a fractured hand, but could still suit up for their Week 14 game against the Colts and wear a cast.
“We’re waiting to see about his availability,” HC Gus Bradley said, via John Oehser of Jaguars.com. “We do know if he played he would play with a cast on.”
- Redskins RB Chris Thompson could miss Sunday’s game against the Bears after an MRI on Tuesday revealed a tear in his labrum. (Brian McNally)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that OC Darrell Bevell is “not available” in regards to the BYU head-coaching job. (Bob Condotta)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Steelers WR Antonio Brown was fined $11,576 for his touchdown celebration after returning a punt for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter against the Colts last Sunday.