- HC Lovie Smith announced that the team’s top-three receivers are: Vincent Jackson, rookie Mike Evans and Chris Owusu. (Roy Cummings)
- Pat Yasinskas projects the Buccaneers to keep four running backs and a fullback on their roster following the injury to rookie Charles Sims.
- Despite having a strong training camp, WR Tommy Streeter could be left off the team’s final 53-man roster. (Pat Yasinskas)
- Veteran TE Luke Stocker appears to be the “odd man out” at tight end. (Pat Yasinskas)
- The Cardinals could hold ILB Kevin Minter out for the remainder of the preseason. (Mike Jurecki)
- QB Ryan Lindley‘s disappointing showing on Saturday may have cost him a roster spot. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Recently signed LB Desmond Bishop is not projected to make the team’s final roster. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Terez Paylor wonders is if it’s officially time to worry about former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher as he’s coming off of another disappointing effort.
- The Chiefs face a tough situation with rookie QB Aaron Murray as they currently have two solid backup options in Chase Daniel and Tyler Bray. (Adam Teicher)
- LB Korey Toomer appears to have passed his physical and will come off PUP list. (Tom Pelissero)
- ESPN’s Terry Blount projects Terrelle Pryor to make the team as their No. 3 quarterback.
- Rookie WR Kevin Smith could be headed for the practice squad. (Terry Blount)
- It’s hard to say if LBs Bruce Irvin and Korey Toomer will be ready for the start of the season. Both players are currently on the preseason PUP list. (Terry Blount)
- The Seahawks have moved rookie DE Jackson Jeffcoat to outside linebacker. (Terry Blount)
- Rookie RB Bishop Sankey’s “continued fumbling issues” could end up costing him at some point. (Jim Wyatt)
- LB Moise Fokou “doesn’t seem a system fit” and is not projected to make the team’s final roster. (Paul Kuharsky)