Home Buccaneers NFL Notes: Buccaneers, Cardinals, Giants, Panthers, & Titans
- According to Peter Schrager, the Buccaneers were hoping that an offensive tackle would be available to them at No. 34 overall.
- Schrager mention that Pittsburgh’s T.J. Clemmings, Oregon’s Jake Fisher, and Penn State’s Donovan Smith are all on the board.
- Rick Stroud reports that the Buccaneers are “thrilled” that Clemmings and Fisher are available.
- Stroud expects Tampa Bay to come away with one of them at No. 34.
- According to Mike Jurecki, the Cardinals won’t re-sign OT Bobby Massie after the season now that they’ve drafted OT D.J. Humphries.
- Peter Schrager reports that the Giants were set on taking either Brandon Scherrf or Ereck Flowers at No. 9 overall for months.
- Schrager mentions that the decision was essentially made that Flowers was going to be their guy as soon as Scherrf was off the board.
- Terry McCormick thinks “wouldn’t be shocked” if the Titans take WR Dorial Green-Beckham at No. 33 overall as they seem to like him.