- Zach Shapiro of Pewter Report expects Buccaneers RB Doug Martin to receive more carries this week after not receiving a heavy workload in Week 10.
- Buccaneers LG Kevin Pamphile will miss his second straight game due to a concussion and will not travel with the team to Kansas City. (Greg Auman)
- The Chiefs officially ruled out WR Jeremy Maclin for Week 11’s game with a groin injury. (BJ Kissel)
- Chiefs DL Jaye Howard (hip) listed as doubtful while CB Marcus Peters (hip) is questionable.
- The Lions have LB DeAndre Levy (quadriceps) officially listed as doubtful to play in Week 11. (NFLTR)
- Lions DE Ziggy Ansah and RB Theo Riddick (ankle) are both questionable for Sunday’s game. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said OL Garry Gilliam will start at right tackle for Week 11, while Bradley Sowell is in line to play as a swing tackle. (Sheil Kapadia)
- Carroll also said that RB Thomas Rawls will not be limited in his return this Sunday from a broken fibula that kept him out for seven weeks.
- Carroll announced that DL Michael Bennett (knee) and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (hamstring) are out for Week 11. Beyond that, Bennett is eye a possible Week 12 return but the team will continue to be cautious with his recovery from knee surgery.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!