- While Chargers WR Keenan Allen had to exit Sunday’s game against the Packers early, Ian Rapoport reports the injury is considered minor and he should be good-to-go for Week 7.
- Meanwhile, S Eric Weddle could miss time with a groin injury, according to Eric D. Williams.
- Weddle reportedly could “barely” walk after the Chargers loss on Sunday to the Packers, and looks like he’s set to miss game action.
- Ian Rapoport reports the Cowboys will not be rushing WR Dez Bryant back from his foot injury, and says it’s “incredibly unlikely” he plays in Week 7.
- Rapoport makes it clear Bryant will have to run without pain first, then run routes and practice before playing in a game.
- Saints CB Keenan Lewis saw a specialist for discomfort he’s been dealing with in his hip, according to Rapoport.
- Rapoport calls the injury a hip strain, and says how much Lewis can play with the injury will come down to how he feels playing with it.
- The Saints are signing OG Ryan Seymour to a contract, according to his agent Justin Turner.
- Nick Underhill reports the Saints are signing S Akeem Davis to their practice squad.
- Chris Mortensen reports QB Marcus Mariota suffered a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Mariota was described as “day-to-day” on Monday, and Mortensen reiterates his status “is uncertain” for Week 7.
- The NFL is also reviewing DE Olivier Vernon‘s hit on Mariota which caused the injury, according to Mortensen.