- Adam Teicher of ESPN writes that “there is a good chance” WR Dwayne Bowe is in his final year with the Chiefs.
- Teicher believes the Cheifs should aggressively pursue an upgrade during the offseason.
- According to Teicher, OLB Tamba Hali could be a candidate for a pay cut next year, although he’s unlikely to be released.
- James Walker of ESPN writes that QB Ryan Tannehill‘s $15 million fifth-year option in 2016 could push the Dolphins to pursue a contract extension this offseason to avoid the high price tag.
- However, Walker mentions that things have “been quiet” regarding contract extensions between the Dolphins and some of their players.
- LB Philip Wheeler and LB Dannell Ellerbe could end up being cap casualties this offseason, according to Walker.
- Michael DiRocco of ESPN believes Jacksonville will target an “elite pass-rusher” with their first round pick of the 2015 NFL Draft and look for an offensive lineman in the middle to later rounds.
- DiRocco adds that OC Jed Fisch’s job is believed to be safe despite the Jaguars poor record.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN views Alabama WR Amari Cooper as a “distinct possibility” for the Jets’ first round pick.
- Cimini expects the Jets to pursue Jim Harbaugh this offseason and possibly offer him some say in personnel decisions.
- Cimini guarantees that DE Muhammad Wilkerson “isn’t going anywhere.”
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN envisions the Titans drafting an outside linebacker with their first round pick next year.
- Kuharsky mentions practice squad receivers Derek Moye and Rico Richardson could be added to their active roster due to Tennessee having just three healthy receivers for Week 14.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!