- The NFL announced Monday that the Cardinals vs. Eagles in Week 15 has been flexed to primetime, taking place of the Bengals vs. 49ers game.
- John Elway told Alex Flanagan the Broncos haven’t made a decision about who will start at quarterback when Peyton Manning is healthy.
- Elway added that he expects Manning to tell them when he feels ready.
Jason Cole of Bleacher Report says owner Jim Irsay wants to keep HC Chuck Pagano and GM Ryan Gregson to keep their posts the rest of the season and in the future, but Sunday’s 45-10 loss to the Steelers could change that:
“This loss, because it’s such a repeat and a mirror image of last season, is likely to spark change,” Cole reports, citing sources in Indianapolis.
- Matt Hasselbeck is expected to start at quarterback for the Colts next week, while Andrew Luck remains “week to week.” (Mike Chappell)
- Raiders HC Jack Del Rio told reporters on Monday that it’s going to be tough for LB Neiron Ball to come back this season. (Scott Bair)
- Del Rio added that they’ll likely decide on whether or not place Ball on season-ending injured reserve in the near future. (Scott Bair)