- Aaron Wilson reports that Houston CB William Jackson is visiting the Dolphins on Tuesday.
- James Walker of ESPN offers some options for the Dolphins in the second round of this year’s draft.
- According to Walker, some names to keep an eye on include: Alabama RB Derrick Henry, Virgina Tech CB Kendall Fuller, Oklahoma State DE Emmanuel Ogbah, and Ohio State S Vonn Bell.
- Jordan Raanan believes Georgia DE/OLB Leonard Floyd is “absolutely” in play for the team at No. 10 overall.
- Raanan mentions that while some have suggested Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley as an option for the Giants, he’s not sure Stanley is high on their board as most people think.
- According to Raanan, the Giants drafting a cornerback like Florida’s Vernon Hargreaves in round one is a “strong possibility”, as he could eventually replace Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
- Raanan believes there’s a “zero percent” chance of the Giants drafting Eastern Kentucky DE Noah Spence at No. 10 overall.
- Another option that Raanan isn’t buying is the Giants taking Ole Miss WR LaQuon Treadwell in round one.
Steelers GM Kevin Colbert said QB Ben Roethlisberger has “three to four more good years in his prime.”
“Ben’s a franchise quarterback,” Colbert said, via ESPN.com. “There are a few that have two [or more Super Bowls since 2004], but he’s one of those few. We’re very fortunate. We still have, you know, we think three to four more good years in his prime. We’re excited to see what he can do in that time period and what we can do to help him be successful.”
- Albert Breer reports that the Titans have GM Jon Robinson, HC Mike Mularkey, and DC Dick LeBeau all on hand to see FSU DB Jalen Ramsey on Tuesday.