- California WR Chris Harper will meet with the Seahawks on April 15. (Ryan Gorcey)
- Iowa State DL David Irving will workout on Monday in front of two visiting teams. (Gil Brandt)
- Michigan WR Devin Funchess worked out for the Falcons last week at receiver and running back. (Michael Rothstein)
- Funchess revealed that he suffered a broken toe and torn ligament damage last season and is still not fully recovered. (Angelique Chengelis)
- WR Percy Harvin received a three-year, $24 million deal, but last two years of the contract are voidable. (Aaron Wilson)
- Harvin’s 2015 salary includes a $6 million base, $2.9 million salary guaranteed, with a $3 million bonus and a $100,000 workout bonus. His 2016 and 2017 base salary is $9 million, but both years voidable. (Aaron Wilson)
- Harvin will count $4 million against the team’s salary cap. (Mike Rodak)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Ravens will host LSU OT La’el Collins in the coming weeks.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!