- Aaron Wilson reports that Albany OL Kevin Malloy was invited to the Jets’ local prospect day on April 6.
- According to Aaron Wilson, Air Force DE/OLB Ryan Watson has a private workout scheduled for next week with the Packers.
- Lions GM Bob Quinn will attend Tennessee’s Pro Day on Friday. (Michael Rothstein)
- Bills owner Terry Pegula says it was a “unanimous decision” between GM Doug Whaley and HC Sean McDermott to keep QB Tyrod Taylor. (Mike Rodak)
- Pegula refuted a recent report claiming that the Bills could add an executive with ties to McDermott to their front office: “I don’t know where that came from. It’s erroneous.” (Mike Rodak)
- Pegula also insisted that McDermott and Whaley “work well together” and that selecting a quarterback with the No. 10 overall pick will be a “group effort.” (Mike Rodak)
- As for the possibility of building a new stadium for the Bills, Pegula indicated that the NFL never approached him about that subject: “That hasn’t been discussed in any kind of detail. Everybody knows we’re new owners. We’re a smaller market in the league, so we just need to be happy with what we have right now in our stadium and call it home.” (Mike Rodak)
- Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said the team has “tons of holes” that still need to be addressed. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- Lurie admitted the key in trading away QB Sam Bradford last offseason was how his contract was structured, saying it was “like buying a draft pick.” (Zach Berman)
- When asked about the possibility of drafting Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon, Lurie said the Eagles like to give second chances, but they are also an organization that values character. (Tim McManus)
- Lurie mentioned that he wants to use the Kelly Green as the team’s third uniform and is thinking about switching to them full-time, but wants to see it as an alternate first. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- According to Lurie, the Eagles will not appear on “Hard Knocks.” (Jimmy Kempski)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said the team remains optimistic that they will be able to get a long-term deal done with QB Kirk Cousins: “We need him back and he’s our quarterback.” (Tom Pelissero)
- Although Gruden mentioned that the team discussed adding DT Calais Campbell, who ultimately signed with the Jaguars, the team feels good about signing DTs Terrell McClain and Stacy McGee. (JP Finlay)
- Gruden went on to say that Redskins DL coach Jim Tomsula assured him that he will “find” and “make” a capable nose guard for their defensive line. (JP Finlay)
- As for the departures of WRs DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon, Gruden believes the emergence of WR Jamison Crowder will help offset their loss. (JP Finlay)