- Robinson spoke with a number of NFL evaluators remarked that they had to go back to the tape more than usual after this last combine, due to both negative and positive assessments of prospects.
- According to Robinson, there appears to be a feeling right now that this draft class could have a lot of bust potential.
- Robinson explains that “fit” is going to be really big this year for QB prospects and one evaluator mentioned that there are “very few” guys who can be molded into different offensive systems this year.
- Robinson adds that he would not be surprised to see Michigan LB Devin Bush and DE Chase Winovich go higher than expected.
Former Kentucky TE C.J. Conrad, who was blocked from participating in the Scouting Combine due to a potential heart condition, was cleared Monday by cardiologists at Mass General Hospital in Boston. Conrad will be a full participant at his Pro Day on April 8. (Adam Schefter)
- Former Rams DT Ndamukong Suh is still waiting for his market to develop and would prefer to remain on the west coast if possible.
- Rapoport reports that free agent DE Ziggy Ansah has hit pause a bit after meeting with the Bills and Saints in the past week.
- We have them featured in our Top 100 Available Free Agents list.