- Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (knee) has a $3 million loss of value insurance policy, which has been paid for by the University of Oregon. (Chantel Jennings)
- RB LeSean McCoy confirmed that RB Chris Polk will be the teams primary goal-line back. (Rueben Frank)
“Some of the short-yardage stuff, Polk’s obviously a little bit more powerful back, so they’ve been giving him some of the runs in short-yardage in a couple games, especially last game,” McCoy said, via Rueben Frank of CSN Philly.
- Joe Person mentions that QB Cam Newton took the Panthers first-team reps on Thursday.
- Person mentions that he would be “shocked if he doesn’t start.“
- Ravens placed LS Kevin McDermott on season-ending injured reserve.
- Ravens signed LS Patrick Scales.
- Ravens signed RB Tauren Poole to their practice squad.
- Ravens released TE Emmanuel Ogbuehi.