- Matt Miller of B/R reports that both Florida CBs Jalen Tabor and Quincy Wilson are expected to be first-round picks in the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports the missed pass interference call during Sunday’s game against the Falcons and Seahawks could lead to changes and allow teams to challenge pass interference calls.
- Cole points out that Falcons president Rich McKay is also the co-chairman of the NFL’s competition committee and is under pressure from people within the organization to have the penalty discussed as part of the review process.
- However, Cole says that no rule changes would occur until this offseason.
Cowboys RB Darren McFadden said he is recovered from his elbow injury and is ready to return to the playing field.
“Elbow is feeling great,” McFadden said, via Drew Davison of the Star-Telegram. “Just sitting back and waiting for my time to get back on the field. It’s pretty much up to the coaches. I’m ready to go, so it’s just based off their decision.”
- Giants third-round S Darian Thompson (foot) expects to do some on-field running this week with the goal to return by Week 9 following their bye. (Jordan Raanan)
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, a topic of conversation during the NFL’s owners meetings will be whether the NFL should step in to support a new Raiders’ stadium being built in Oakland.
- Although a stadium in Las Vegas will still be discussed, there will not be a vote on the team’s potential move “anytime soon.”
- Cole adds that it is “highly unlikely” for the NFL to make their decision by January and that March is a more probable time.
- Cole mentions that people within the NFL are saying the Raiders’ possible relocation fee would be “much lower” than $550 million.
- According to Adam Caplan, Chiefs’ recently acquired DE Kendall Reyes visited with the Seahawks prior to signing with Kansas City.
- The Seahawks announced that TE Luke Willson underwent surgery on his right knee on Tuesday.