- Eagles HC Doug Pederson said Saturday that they’ll likely ease RB Darren Sproles back into the mix, which means he could focus on returning punts and occasionally seen some snaps in on first and second down. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Pederson mentioned that CBs Sidney Jones and Rasul Douglas are “on track to helping us” on Monday. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- According to Pederson, DE Michael Bennett (toe injury) will be fine and they don’t appear to be worried about his status for Monday. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- The Eagles officially ruled out LB Jordan Hicks (calf), CB Avonte Maddox (ankle, knee), and CB Jalen Mills (foot) for Week 13 and list RB Josh Adams (hip), DE Michael Bennett (foot), and RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) as questionable.
Regarding the idea of the Jets claiming RB Kareem Hunt off of waivers, Rich Cimini mentions that GM Mike Maccagnan previously made it clear that players involved in violent behavior is something that’s “very serious” to him.
“There’s some things that are extremely egregious that I personally have a very hard time condoning,” Maccagnan said. “And violence in particular is a very serious thing to me.”
- Jets place S Marcus Maye on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jets promoted DB Jeremy Clark to their active roster.
- The Oakland Raiders downgraded WR Martavis Bryant (knee) to doubtful for Week 13’s game on Saturday.
- Raiders activated DT Justin Ellis from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Raiders waived OL Denver Kirkland.
- Redskins Chris Thompson (ribs) was removed from the Week 13 injury report on Saturday.
- The Washington Redskins list CB Quinton Dunbar (shin), WR Jamison Crowder (ankle), LB Zach Brown (knee), DL Matt Ioannidis (shin), RT Morgan Moses (knee), RB Adrian Peterson (shoulder), WR Trey Quinn (ankle) and TE Jordan Reed (back) all as questionable for Monday’s game against the Eagles.