- HC Gus Bradley said he “anticipates” G Brandon Linder to be recovered from a toe injury in time for Week 1 of the regular season. (Mike DiRocco)
- Albert Breer reports that HC Jay Gruden has been “empowered” to make the call on who will start for Week 1 of the regular season.
- Breer adds that the “door is open” for Kirk Cousins to win the job.
- According to Breer, there has not been a final declaration on who will be the team’s starting quarterback for Week 1, regardless of the health situation of Robert Griffin III or any other players.
- According to Aaron Wilson, OT Duane Brown will not require surgery on his injured finger, and is on track to play in the regular season opener.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!