Home Jets NFL Notes: Jets, Panthers, Ravens, Redskins, & Titans
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said it is still up to doctors whether LB Elvis Dumerville (foot) will be able to play on Sunday. (Jamison Hensley)
- For what it’s worth, Harbaugh said Dumerville performed well during Friday’s practice in a limited session.
- Harbaugh is not ruling out CB Jimmy Smith from Week 12 since it seems that doctors “have a handle” on his back injury.
- Ravens have declared LG Alex Lewis (ankle) and RB Lorenzo Taliaferro (thigh) out this week.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said TE Jordan Reed‘s MRI on Friday revealed that he sustained a grade 3 AC joint separation in his left shoulder, but it is still possible he will play in Week 13. (John Keim)
- Titans OT Taylor Lewan said he initially feared that he sustained an ACL injury when he injured his knee but he, “dodged a huge bullet.” (Terry McCorick)