- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that there are NFL teams interested in signing former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle to a contract, but they’ve yet to receive clarification from the league regarding a potential suspension.
- Browns HC Mike Pettine told reporters that if QB Josh McCown is physically ready to go, he’ll start for Cleveland. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Pettine said that they’re activating CB Charles Gaines and RB Glenn Winston. (Tony Grossi)
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said during his radio show that there is “no set of circumstances” that would prevent QB Tony Romo (collarbone, short-term I.R.) from playing in Week 11’s game against the Dolphins. (Jon Machota)
- Jones said of WR Dez Bryant‘s status: “We think he’s fine and going to be ready to play against Tampa.” (Jon Machota)
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger said he isn’t ruling himself out for Week 11 game, despite suffering a mid-foot sprain this past weekend.
“The [Week 11] bye will come at a good time, but I’m not even going to rule myself out this week,” Roethlisberger said on 93.7 The Fan, via CBS Pittsburgh. “I’m going to take it one day at a time. … I can walk on it. I’m not running around or anything but the smart thing to do, from what doc has told me and the trainers is just to kinda keep ice on it and get the swelling out and just kind of rest it, let it heal.”