- Mike Freeman of B/R reports that Louisville QB Lamar Jackson’s popularity is continuing to rise “rapidly.”
- In fact, sources have told Freeman that teams who have interviewed him in recent weeks have been impressed with his intelligence and football acumen.
- Interestingly enough, Freeman’s sources believe the Patriots are the team with the most interest in him.
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports takes a look at three draft sleepers who could end up being first-round picks later this month.
- Arkansas C Frank Ragnow: Multiple evaluators have told La Canfora that they believe Ragnow is one of the 3-4 best offensive linemen in this entire draft and a plug-and-play impact starter from Day One at center. As for some teams to watch, La Canfora lists Seahawks, Panthers, Patriots and Vikings.
- Florida State DE Josh Sweat: La Canfora’s sources believe Sweat has the best first step in this draft and could be the third-best pass rusher in the draft.
- Oklahoma OT Orlando Brown: While Brown had a disastrous combine, La Canfora isn’t convinced it will lead to him being a mid-round pick. One scout tells La Canfora that the tape shows Brown is the “best left tackle in this draft and it’s not even close.” Interestingly enough, La Canfora says he’s tempted to slot him 32nd to the Eagles.
- Ian Rapoport) Arden Key is working out for the on Wednesday and will then travel to meet with the Raiders on Thursday. (
- Georgia RB Nick Chubb is visiting with the Buccaneers on Wednesday. (Josh Norris)
- Joe Person reports that the Panthers hosted South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst for a visit last week and Carolina is reportedly “high on” on him as a player.
- South Dakota State TE Dallas Goedert is visiting with the Dolphins on Wednesday and has either worked out or met with the Seahawks, Chargers, and Lions. (Ian Rapoport)
- Alabama LB Rashaan Evans will visit with the Lions, Patriots and Falcons this week. (Jared Tokarz)
- Colorado CB Isaiah Oliver has worked out or visited with the Eagles, Falcons, Bears, Texans, 49ers, Cardinals, Panthers, Patriots, Saints, Broncos and Cowboys. (Matt Miller)
- Texas LB Malik Jefferson is taking an official top-30 visit to the Texans’ headquarters. (Aaron Wilson)
- Florida RB Mark Thompson is scheduled to visit with the Jets on Wednesday and the Colts next week. (Ian Rapoport)
- Sam Houston DL P.J. Hall is visiting with the Raiders on Wednesday and met with the Colts on Tuesday. (Mike Garafolo)
- USC DE/OLB Uchenna Nwosu is visiting with the Bills on Wednesday. (Josh Norris)
- Western Kentucky QB Mike White visited with the Colts on Tuesday and worked out for the Patriots. (Ian Rapoport)
- Wisconsin S Natrell Jamerson is taking a top 30 visit Wednesday to Green Bay to meet with the Packers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mississippi State OT Martina’s Rankin visited the Broncos on Tuesday. (Mike Klis)
- Illinois State CB Davontae Harris visited with the Broncos last week and has strong interest from the Vikings. (Mike Klis)
- The Steelers hosted LSU WR Russell Gage Jr. for a pre-draft visit on Wednesday.